Sunday, August 23, 2009

What I need

I need more time.
I need to be in my mans arms; where it's safe and warm.
I need to feel the weight of your body against mine.
I need there not to ever lapse time where I forget the sensation of your lips at the nape of my neck.
I need to be loved to the fullest extent, continuously.
I need there to never ever be any sexual frustration - Mami, always said whatever you don't do, somebody else will. So, I make sure that I DO it all for you.
I need to know that its okay for me to creatively express my thoughts without sounding alarms.
I need to be cared for deeply and earnestly with no regard as to who's watching.
I need to love and be loved, I'm ready for love and all of its flaws.
All I WANT is YOU
What I NEED is YOU

Bx176
05.10.09
1:21pm

No comments: