Saturday, June 20, 2009

Phuk Rite - COOK rite

Phuk Rite - COOK rite

Mami made it clear "what you won't do, somebody else will"It's true; but all men don't derserve that Phuk Rite - COOK rite mentality.

A seldom few do, I've met 2 - 1 didn't know what to do and the other barely had the time but no matter, I do what I can and trust that I don't just bring something to the table - I set that MothaPhuker on FIRE!!

I do what I can and trust that with the right partner we can take on the world. I have class, education, and talents are plenty but this is about primal instinct - there's no logic required. No feminist views, chauvenistic ways just that natural connection between a man and a woman.

It's called "Phuk Rite - COOK rite"

It's in my blood to love so deep that the left side of your brain starts to work. It's who I am and how I want to be a good woman, person, true friend and esteemed lover. It's how I treat 'em and expect to be treated. Delicate like a flower, sweet, free-flowing like water, FRESH; no aftertaste! That's me.

Phuk Rite - COOK rite

That's the mentality I keep because when I'm with you-I'm with you; mind, body, spirit. I belong to you and although that sounds real good, one must remember that my everything ain't for everybody. Open me up; it's gonna take some time to adjust - like I said my everything ain't been for everybody. However, I'm willing and open to trying "new things."

Phuk Rite - COOK rite

It's nothing wrong with submitting and taking care of your man, so long as he's protecting and providing then we won't have a problem, but as soon as our love song skips a beat.

It's time to call this meeting to order, cause I Phuk Rite-COOK rite.

Bx 176
06.20.09
5:14pm

No comments: