Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Bullshyt-The Drama

The bullshyt!
The Drama!
I'm to comfortable and way too accepting of others imperfections-it has to be that or I'm just that damn stupid.

The bullshyt!
The Drama!
I sacrificed my needs for your wants how dumb of me-I finally phucked mysef! Not really a good feeling, this much I can tell you.

The Bullshyt!
The Drama!
How do I get myself into this nonsense-WTF?
Am I not worthy of true admiration and love, this can't be?!?!

The Bullshyt!
The Drama!
As a professional, I can make things work in my favor while still appeasing the needs/wants of my peers. It's baffling that I can't do the same for love.

The Bullshyt!
The Drama!
I just don't have time for it or you.

Bx 176

::sent from my Treo Pro::

W: http://phatgyrl.blogspot.com

No comments: