Thursday, June 18, 2009

They need a voice

They need a voice, one with power RESPECT
WE the people or are you just ONE of those people NEGATIVE
They need a voice, one with power RESPECT
Quien dice?
Who says? YOU
They need a voice, one with power RESPECT
AFFIRMATIVE action, how about starting with being PROACITVE
GREATNESS in NUMBERS
Buying power vs. Voting power
Who’s next?
They need a voice, one with power REQUEST POLICY because of our quantity
WE the people or AM I just ONE of those people
Viva la Raza LATINA en Total
NOne of our CHILDren LEFT Behind!!!
They need a voice ‘ONE with RESPECT
Dispel ALL NEGATIVES
YOU just be
I AM part of those people LATINOS, Greatness in NUMBERS
They know OUR BUYING power just what do you think will happen when we show them OUR VOTING power
WE the people will be requesting NEW POLICY
It’s our TURN no more: Who’s next?
WE NEED A VOICE
Viva la Raza con PODER
Quien dice?
Who says?I’m NOT ONE of those PEOPLE
I am those people their voice one with power and respect; each of my milestones dispels the negatives.
Who says? I do! None of my children will be left behind; they need my voice our greatness is in numbers and I see all possibilities.

Bx176 4.17.08 at 9:41pm


From the Projects to Princeton, viva Sotomayor!!!

One.

No comments: