Monday, September 7, 2009

DOOMSDAY

Doomsday
A yo, PhatGyrl c’mere “are you ticklish?”
Ha Ha Ha!!!
Phuk U, pay me!
Didn’t I ask you, not to lie to me? I did, I know I did but you still chose to lie.
Why?
Am I a Phuken joke?
Oh, c’mon now “Why so serious?”
Isn’t this what you wanted, the RAW and REAL me?
So, why does it feel like “Doomsday?”
D, damn, he got me!
O, oh shyt he did it, again-Phuk!!
O, oh hell no, I saw that one coming.
M, man! I can do bad by myself.
S, still in love…
D, does he even still care?
A, acting right is for actors – I need him to want to be right.
Y, you ever think: Damn, He got me-shyt, I saw that one coming. Phuk Man, I’m still in love and wondering does he even still care or is he acting right, so I don’t have to worry about him being right?

Bx176
09.05.09
9:30pm

1 comment:

Eclectic Mastermind said...

Yo this poem is fiya real talk!