Monday, February 1, 2010

I guess

I guess you think I'm gonna write about how much I hate you?
I don't
I can't nor would I want to
I grew up with you-your episodes, some new and some old
I guess I could be honest; love hurts at least within recent months with you
I don't even dislike you since you're gone and its not because I don't care
I do, I did and always will
I can't nor would I want not to
I love you and I loved you dearly
I guess It would've been easier to talk then listen and listen then talk
I think
I wish things were different and our love for one another could co-exist happily ever after
I dreamed it would but I'm awake now
I no longer know what to do with you, for you or even about you
I guess if its meant to be it will be
I remember you said "we're gonna break up, in fact twice! Then realize we can't live without each other..."
I use to quote the phrase "third times the charm!" however
I hope you're right cuz right now things feel so final.

I guess only time will tell


Bx 176
01.31.10

No comments: