Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not Your Average

I'm not an average bitch, I'm a quality bitch!
Fuck that, I'm a Limited Edition and fuck you very much with your bitch assness!!!

Please don't come this way, I'm on my way to places that you'll never see.
Get on with your foolish banter, I don't care to understand.

I'm not an average bitch, I'm a quality bitch as rare as the stones int he crown of the Pharoah's.
Get on with the victomology, I'm tired of your "I'm Sorry!"
You're such a fucking lame.
You got me only to take a crack at me, I'm not a part-time woman.
I'm a complete woman in search of her complete man, so tell me have you seen him?

I'm not an average bitch, I'm a quality bitch!
I'm not in need of material possessions because I understand my worth and am capable of
complementing your swag.
I do more than bring something to the table, I light that motherfucker on fire!

And, one day you'll realize how wonderful we could've been.
I'm so sorry, I know-it sucks to be you.

Bx 176
04.18.09
11:09pm

No comments: