Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why Ask?

Why Ask?

I don't understand, why ask to bemy everything forever and a day-then slowly take it away?

Why? What's the point, exactly?

Why ask me to be with you ride or die, then inch away like a coward under stress?

I don't understand.

Why? What would incite you to romance and invest in the mental connection that we had and then abrubtly, stop!

Why ask for clarification "are we a couple, BF/GF, etc.?" You responded "Yes" a number of times then we done, cause you say we done; now granted, you never said but your actions do daily.

Why ask? What's the purpose? Was it in all actuality just a creep?

Maybe, but I'd hate to think that was it-especially because of the way you look at me when you say- you love me.

Maybe, as I'm thinking on it - you did just completed your quest. Afterall, you did say - you just wanted to see how was, as a person.


I hope it's what you expected, but still I don't understand, why you asked.

Bx176
04.05.09 2:36am


No comments: